What a pleasant surprise to wake up to this morning!
I found out I was nominated by telle (Go check out her blog, its amazing!) for the versatile blogger award. I was thrilled and stoked to be nominated. Thank you very much. I never thought after starting for fourth months would I have already been noticed.
So I shall first share 7 facts about me 🙂
- I am an amateur ballerina and I love ballet. (Have been dancing for 13 years!) Its a time when I can free myself and leave all the worries aside.
- I am terrible with heels though I am trying hard to improve.
- My favourite cuisine is Japanese! Love sushi!
- I love to hike with my family.
- I would love to have a puppy but my mum is extremely afraid of any sort of animals.
- I would love to visit Europe in the future.
- I have a younger sister and we are really close.
Here are my nominees:
Here are the rules for those I have nominated:
- Thank the blogger that presented you with your award.
- Link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you feel have awesome blogs–whether you’ve recently discovered them or you follow them regularly.
- Nominate those 15 awesome bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Lastly, tell the person who nominated you, and everyone else, 7 things about yourself.
Have fun blogging and keep it up!
Feel free to like, share and comment!
Follow my Tumblr for more!
@La vie in amour: lavieinamour.tumblr.com
Follow me on Bloglovin’ www.bloglovin.com/blogs/la-vie-in-amour-14245179