Happy New year everyone!!!
Its my first new year on blogging and I’m so excited for 2016.
It has been a great year 2015, with many new friends and family, experiencing new things and exploring new countries.
I do have a habit of doing New Years resolution but I seldom follow them through, so this time, I’ll start with some easier new years resolution first and hopefully I will be able to follow it throughout the year!
1. Smile more 🙂 I’ve sometimes been told I look a bit cool which may seem unapproachable. Smiling not only can make you more happy, it can also influence those around you as well, so why not smile more 😀
2. Read more. I enjoy reading but I seldom find time to actually sit down and read. I will start reading more often, perhaps read at least 2 to 3 times a week and build up this habit.
3. Balance my time between blogging and studies. As this is my first year blogging, I sometimes struggle to manage my time well on blogging, leaving a huge gap of time in between each blog posts. I will start making a schedule to space out each blog posts and post more regularly.
4. Show more emotions. I’m the kind of person who doesn’t really like showing emotions out. Although this does not like a big problem, giving other small compliments at times can be really encouraging and comforting. I’ll try to give others more compliments and in a way spread more joy!
5. Stay active (in both social and physical). I must say I have times where I’m lazy and does not want to work out. During those times I should stay strong or ask a friend to work out with me so I’ll have motivation. Social wise, I can volunteer to help out more and be more involved within my community.
So these are a few simple new years resolution for me to start with. I’ll probably add some more along the way. Do you have any new years resolution?
Feel free to like, share and comment!
Follow my Tumblr for more! @La vie in amour
Follow me on Bloglovin’: La vie in amour